It's been crazy busy here at At Home Redesigns... lots of projects under way. But I thought I'd take a little breather and show you (finally) what I bought (for my personal consumption anyway) at the Brimfield Antiques Show earlier this month.
It was definitely one of the less expensive trips for me. No big purchases. I did get:
- Three Santa ornaments. I'm not clear if they are vintage, but they have the look. Just $2 each.
- The animal skin (faux) covered cocktail shaker ($10) as a little gift for my sister Kat. Unless she is reading this, then it cost a LOT more than that.
- Three plates in the Memory Lane pattern. I picked up a huge set at an auction a few years ago for a song. So I add plates whenever I see them at a good price. These were $2 each.
- The wooden box ($5) will go in my bathroom to hold toiletries on the counter.
- A vintage Star Wars lunchbox for my son ($20). It's not in the photo cause he was already playing with it, storing his Star Wars action figures in this much-loved, a-little-dented and a-little-rusty lunch box.
- And the vintage wooden pins (juggling? a game?) are now on my fireplace mantel.
They were $40 for the three, which I thought was a good deal.
I know, a shockingly small pile, huh? But I had a great time checking stuff out, seeing what's popular and getting a feel for prices. Not again until May...sigh...