Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Love These Ideas! Sunday

It's Sunday and that can mean only one thing: Tomorrow's Monday.

OK, I guess it means two things: It's time for me to show you a few great ideas I spotted this week in Bloggyville.

My Romantic Home published a how-to on creating a living wreath. So pretty. See the tutorial here.

This is an inventive idea from Pretty with Ribbons. She used part of an antique cabinet door to display art. Very clever... and great looking. Visit here.

There's another great example of how to re-use furniture with a beautiful result at Magnolias and Sunshine. She found a headboard at a consignment shop and transformed it into the perfect addition for the French country room that she created for her daughter (that includes the desk in the second photo).

Great example of a beautiful look without spending a million bucks. Take a closer look.


Finally, from Daily Danny, an idea for using a bird bath as a cooler for an outdoor party. Read more here. (Before sure to give the bird bath a good scrubbing before and after you use it.)

Nice work everyone! And I'd love to hear about more. Drop me an email at:Mary@AtHomeRedesigns.com if you've got an idea of yours or someone else's to share.

Featured bloggers, grab a badge if you'd like:

Here's the code:



Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for featuring me! I'll put your badge on my sidebar!

Jenny said...

I love that wreath.

Holly said...

Thanks for featuring my projects!!! Not to shabby for a $35 headboard huh! Abby got home last night and LOVED her new bed!

Saucy said...

I always say, "when in doubt, paint it black".

loan modification said...

Love the painting.

prashant said...

love that wreath.

Work from home India

kanishk said...

Thanks for sharing these new ideas..

Wagyu Steak