Sunday, June 29, 2008

Share your ideas! Get famous!

Starting next Sunday, I'll be running a new weekly feature called "I Love These Ideas!"

I'll be searching blogs for interesting design, decorating or improvement ideas for the home, office or garden. If you've got one to share please let me know by emailing me at Mary@AtHomeRedesigns.com.

Feel free to send photos as well. I'll be sure to give you lots of credit and a link back to your blog.

And what will you get? Why, that's the best part: That badge to display on your blog.

What if you don't have a blog? I still want to hear your ideas! And then you can print out the badge and paste it to your forehead...or wallpaper your living room with it...or use it as your Christmas card. It's up to you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Staci said...

hey thanks for stoppin by, i love the idea of your blog, i have alot i want to do so this site will be helpful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love great ideas and when I have one of my own I love to share it even more. I will keep checking back often to see what yall are up to . Thanks for finding me.. Susie H~

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Mary, Thanks for stopping in for a visit! Can't wait to check back and see what you have new to share! ~Rhonda :)

Angie's Spot said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love seeing what cool stuff you crafty people come up with. I need all the ideas and help I can get in that area! LOL. You have a great blog and I'll be back!

Caren said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today too! You've been busy. You have some really cute ideas on here, I'll be back to read again tomorrow. I might even have some of my own creative ideas to tell you about soon!

Courtney said...

Mary! I've found a kindred spirit in Rhode Island! How fun. Thanks for stopping by Nesing Instincts!

Brian said...

Great info, thanks for posting. If you are looking for a best tailgating grill then you really shouldn’t look any further. This thang rocks!