Sunday, October 12, 2008

I bet I could get a government grant to study this

A corn maze might make a good test for determining personality type.

My husband buys the map and resists suggestions to wing it.

Our son wants one of us in front of him, one in the back, so he is safe to impersonate Darth Vader, killing the corn stalks with an imaginary laser as we go.

I hang back, take a few false turns, hoping to make them think they've lost me. No one is riled. Mom is always doing stuff like that.

Jude and I decide to imitate Dad as he walks and he obliges by spinning and wiggling his rear.

Finally, I'm hungry and need to use the restroom. Glad someone has been paying attention to that map after all.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Tami said...

Very cute!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Those corn mazes can be confusing. . . especially if you're a little guy and can't see over the stalks!

Blessings,

Sher